SLIM JIM® EVERY CODE WINS PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 13 YEARS AND OLDER
1. HOW TO PLAY: Beginning at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on September 1, 2012 through 11:59:59 pm on August 31, 2013 (the "Game Period"), log on to www.slimjim.com/ea and follow the on-screen instructions to register and play. To play online you will need a Game Code found inside specially-marked packages of Slim Jim Sticks, Gable Top Boxes, Dare Sticks, Dare Jerky and Steakhouse. There will be a total of 1,533 Grand ? Seventh Prize winning moments at randomly selected moments throughout the Game Period. If you are the first to play at a randomly selected Grand ? Seventh Prize winning moment, as determined and verified by Sponsor, or immediately after such moment, as determined and verified by Sponsor, if no one plays at such moment, you will receive an instant win message stating the prize potentially won and instructions on how to redeem the prize (including prize claim deadline), subject to verification of eligibility, game play and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. If you receive a Grand ? Seventh Prize winning message, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prize by the deadline indicated. If you do not receive a Grand ? Seventh Prize winning message, you will win a Eighth Prize, subject to verification. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your Eighth Prize. OR, to obtain a free Game Code without purchase by mail: To receive a free Game Code by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Slim Jim Game Code Request, P.O. Box 1391, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Requests must be received by August 16, 2013. Residents of VT only need not affix postage to self-addressed envelope. Limit one request per stamped outer envelope. Game codes have no cash value and cannot be sold or transferred. A Game Code is void if it contains printing, mechanical or other typographical errors, or if it is obtained outside authorized channels. Sponsor's sole liability for defective or erroneous Game Code is limited to replacement with one Game Code, while supplies last. Limit up to ten (10) game plays per day per email address or person, regardless of how Game Code was obtained. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than ten (10) game plays per day will void all plays and result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 13 years of age or older at time of entry, except employees, officers, directors and agents of ConAgra Foods, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Promotions.com, LLC ("Judges"), Electronic Arts Inc. and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, wholesalers, distributors, printers, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, "Promotion Parties"), and members of the immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and households of each, whether related or not related, who are not eligible to participate or win a prize in the game. Void where prohibited. Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARVs") AND ODDS OF WINNING:One (1) Grand Prize: Trip for 2 to London to meet the EA Criterion Team and see how video games like Need for Speed Most Wanted are made. ARV: $6,500. One (1) First Prize: Trip for 2 to Vancouver, Canada to visit the EA Canada Studio and see how actors are motion-captured in-game. ARV: $5,350. Two (2) Second Prize: Trip for 2 to Los Angeles, CA to meet the Medal of Honor Danger Close Team. ARV: $4,450. Five (5) Third Prizes: 42" Flat Screen 3D HDTV. ARV: $785. Five (5) Fourth Prizes: Tablet Computer. ARV: $499. Twenty (20) Fifth Prizes: Microsoft Xbox 360 or Sony PlayStation Video game console. ARV: $249.99. One thousand (1,000) Sixth Prizes: One selected EA video game. ARV: $60. Five hundred (500) Seventh Prizes: Slim Jim Ammo Belt. ARV: $8. One hundred eighty million (180,000,000) Eighth Prizes: either an exclusive content download from EA that may be used when playing any of the following EA games: Medal of Honor Warfighter, Need For Speed Most Wanted and Dead Space 3, or a $5 discount at Origin Store for select game titles. ARV: $5. In-game content requires Internet, applicable game and gaming system. $5 discount at Origin store for select titles. Total ARV of all prizes is $900,096,169.80. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. For trip prizes, prize consists of roundtrip, coach class air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner's residence to destination city for two (winner plus one guest); 4 days/3 nights standard hotel accommodations (one room, quad occupancy); roundtrip ground transportation between airport/hotel and hotel/meet & greet and/or other designated activity; and $800 in spending money for the winner only. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof. Actual value of trip prizes will depend on airfare fluctuations and may vary based on point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Trips must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor by March 31, 2014 or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Sponsor reserves right to change dates. Winners and their guests must travel together on the same itinerary. Guests must be of legal age of majority (and at least 18), unless child or legal ward of winner and must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If guest is child or legal ward of winner, winner must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. Travel must be made through Sponsor's agent, on a carrier of Sponsor's choice. Travel is subject to availability. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Third through Sixth Prizes are awarded "as is" with no guarantee, either express or implied by. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) Grand through Seventh Prize per email address and per person. All federal, state and local taxes as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of winners. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the actual number of eligible game plays received and the timing of the game plays. Any Grand through Second Prize won by a minor will be awarded in the name of the winner' parent or legal guardian.
4. Winner Notification: Potential prize winners will be notified onscreen and Grand through Third Prize winners (or their parent/legal guardians if winners are minors) will also be notified by mail and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited) within seven (7) days of date of notification or prize may be forfeited. Failure to return such documents within the specified time period, the return of any prizes or prize notifications as undeliverable, Sponsor's inability to contact a potential winner in a reasonable time period, or non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in forfeiture of prize.
5. GENERAL RULES: By participating, participants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Judges, which shall be final and binding in all matters. By participating, participants (and their parents/legal guardians, if participants are minors) agree to release and hold Promotion Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the game or use or redemption of a prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its designees' to use winners' names, likenesses (and biographical information) for advertising and marketing and other purposes in any and all media now and hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, permission unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, garbled, stolen, inaccurate, damaged, undelivered or delayed game plays, prize claims or emails; or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this game, or for any errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind whether caused by computer, network, technical, mechanical, printing, typographical, seeding or by any human error or otherwise which may occur in the programming of this game, including, without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the game, the processing of game plays or prize claims, the announcement of the prizes or in any game-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the game. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this game or downloading materials from or use of the web site. If due to a computer programming, seeding, network or other error, more prizes of any prize level are claimed than intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, prizes for that prize level will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid and non-suspect eligible prize claims received for the prize at issue, at Sponsor's sole discretion. In no event will Sponsor or Promotion Parties be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the game, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical difficulties or other causes compromise the integrity, administration or conduct of the game, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the game in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online participant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online registration form. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. CONDITIONS AND LIMITS OF LIABILITY: As a condition of participating in this game, each participant agrees: (1) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses as set forth in subsection 3 below, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (2) this game is governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska without regard to its conflicts of law principles and any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this game, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a Court of competent jurisdiction located within the State of Nebraska; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in this game and in no event will participant be entitled to receive attorneys' fees, or any other costs; and (4) participant shall be bound by these Official Rules.
7. WINNERS' LIST: For names of the major prize winner, available after September 30, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Slim Jim Instant Win Game - WL, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Requests received after September 30, 2013 will not be honored.
SPONSOR: ConAgra Foods, 1 ConAgra Drive, Omaha, NE 68102